Sunday, January 31, 2010

How To Fix The Save Problem In Pokemon Shiny Gold How To Save Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers Of Sky On No$gba?

How to save pokemon mystery dungeon explorers of sky on no$gba? - how to fix the save problem in pokemon shiny gold

So many people, it is not NO $ GBA has a problem, save your game, but is the thing I have to be theres a way to solve the problem, so if you know something that could solve this problem, s "If you tell me please. And I do not like it because its so slow DeSmuME Emulator, no matter do what I do with it. So please do not tell me to go to download. My answer: First, that work is best answered . 10 points

1 comment:

  1. Unfortunately you can not. Until the next update, the game Dungeons another puzzle, and to correct perhaps the next update. Before you know it will be a patch.

    ReplyDelete