Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Jeff Hardy Has A Baby Which Is Better Techincal Wrestling Or Brawling? + BQ?

Which is better techincal wrestling or Brawling? + BQ? - jeff hardy has a baby

I think both styles of baby suck it's all about high-flying Jeff Hardy is best that you know, he is so ******* hot I just want it all night, he can **** me anyday of Swanton week.

BQ: What is the phone number of Jeff Hardy is this? I want to have sex with him by phone.

BQ: I am a deceiver, what do you think?

Its original name was Imran in my original account (I have a badge TC btw;)), but I have changed my name to Jeff Hardy so that people do not think I cheat. I love Jeff Hardy makes me horny.

OMG OMG best answers turn me give me everything.

THANK YOU If you answer me the best !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! choose

No comments:

Post a Comment